We have live properties on Brookhouse Road and the new Sycamore development. Our core route to north east Brookhouse is developing – it is now as far as St Paul’s churchyard. The Caton Green Road crossing is in place so we just need to get right through the church yard then we can connect properties on Caton Green Road and extend the route to Holme Lane and beyond. Plans are being firmed up to move toward Chestnut Avenue. Check our events calendar to see when and where we’re digging.
If you’ve not already expressed an interest in the B4RN service then do so now by using the big button below.
Although we have funds to commence the project, we require funds to bring it to completion. Find out more about investing in B4RN
We need Block Champions for Brookhouse North
The map below shows how we’ve divided Brookhouse North into manageable neighbourhood blocks. BLOCKS WITH A PIN NEED A BLOCK CHAMPION to deliver the B4RN service to your neighbours. No technical knowledge is required. All you need is time, the ability to communicate with your neighbours and attendance at our monthly Block Champions meeting. Contact us NOW if you can help. If no one takes on this volunteer role in a vacant block then it is unlikely we can deliver the service to that block.
You can pop out the map into a new window to enlarge it and explore it further. Use the tools on the toolbar at the top of the map. You can also click on a coloured block to find out who your block champion is.
Click the block in the map above that contains your property to find your Block Champion
- Fiona Aiken – Block 11 – contact Fiona
- Phil & Sue Bolland – Block 4 – contact Phil & Sue
- David Eaton – Block 1 – contact David
- Ron Gibbons – Block 8 – contact Ron
- Steve Gillam
- Keith Hudson – Block 2 – contact Keith
- David Leslie – Block 9 – contact David
- Joyce Pritchard – Block 7 – contact Joyce
- Steve Smithson
You can speak to any member of the team to find out more about the B4RN service or investing in B4RN.
If your property is in a block without a Block Champion then e-mail the Brookhouse North project leader – select the Brookhouse North option on the contact form.
Properties covered by this project:
- Brookhouse Road – all odd numbered properties on the north side in Brookhouse in postcodes LA2 9NP, LA2 9NX, LA2 9NY, LA2 9PA, LA2 9JP
- Sycamore Road – all properties LA2 9PB, LA2 9PE
- Sycamore Crescent – all properties LA2 9PD
- Chestnut Avenue – all properties LA2 9PF
- Rotten Row – all properties LA2 9JS
- Holme Lane – all properties LA2 9JT
- A683 – Greenup Cottage & Woodland View LA2 9JB
- Kirkbeck Close – all properties – LA2 9JN
- Caton Green Road – all properties within Brookhouse LA2 9JL, LA2 9JJ, LA2 9JW